|Ein' feste Burg: A Might Fortress|
Feeling Lutheran this week? Here are some ways to celebrate Reformation Day.
* Check out a great list of recommended books, compiled by Dr. Gene Edward Veith: Fall Reading List for Lutherans
* Listen to the Reformation Week series at Issues, Etc. and hear about the intersection of Lutheranism and science, education, and other spheres of life.
* Dress your kids up in monkish bathrobes and have them pin the 95 Theses to the door.
* Play Reformation Day games like "coin in the coffer."
* Pray for the persecuted church and that God would sustain faithful pastors and teachers.